What personal data do we collect from you?
- Website log data when you use this Website : including your IP address, the address of the web page you visited, your browser type and settings, the date and time of your access, how you used this Website.We may also collect information about the device you are using to access this Website: depending on the device you are using and its settings, this information may include the type of device, the device operating system, device settings, and unique device identifiers.
- Information you voluntarily provide in contact forms, registration forms and surveys, including (first and last) name, email address, telephone number and preferences and subscriptions to our newsletters.
What is your data used for?
Your data is used for the following purposes :
- Communication :
- enabling SECANT Dissemination Actors to address your requests and to respond to your messages;
- sending e-mail newsletters: provide you with content related to SECANT results, products and activities via e-mail;
- enabling content downloads related to SECANT project (e.g. deliverables, white papers…);
- Marketing: carrying out direct marketing, market research and surveys, via e-mail, SMS, over the phone, through push notifications / pop-up banners, instant messaging, through an operator, through social media pages, regarding SECANT project;
- Profiling: creating a profile of you, by collecting and analyzing information on the preferences you select and choices you make, as well as your general activities on this Website, to be able to provide you with relevant content related to SECANT project;
- Security: guaranteeing the security of this Website.
The provision of your personal data is optional. Should you decide not to provide your personal data, SECANT may be unable to provide you such requested services.
What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data ?
In order to carry out the processing activities specified therein, SECANT project relies on:
- its legitimate interest, which consists in proper communication and exchange of information between you and SECANT project and in security of the Website ;
- your consent, which you can withdraw at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based thereon before its withdrawal, for the processing related to certain marketing and profiling activities.
How long do we keep your personal data ?
The data we collect to ensure the security of this Website are not kept longer than one year. For the other above mentioned purposes, your personal data will be kept for no longer than four years after their collection.
Who are the recipients of your personal data ?
In the context of such processing, the recipients of all or part of your personal data will be the personnel of SECANT project in charge of the dissemination/communication and the marketing, as well as some personnel of third parties, in charge of the hosting and maintenance of the Website, all such recipients being located within the European Economic Area (EEA).
What are your rights related to your personal data?
This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020
Research and Innovation programme under grant agreement No. 101019645.
The content of this website reflects the Secant consortium view and the European Commission (or its delegated Agency INEA) is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information it contains